Association “Merkuri” will host 2 long-term EVS volunteers from Poland and Latvia.
Tasks for volunteers include: hold work-shops on topics of Erasmus+ opportunities for youth and youth organizations, promotion of volunteering and international projects, presentation of EVS possibilities, intercultural activities in target communities, support of project participants (rural youth workers) during planning and implementation activities in their communities, support in technical assistance and logistic for project activities. Volunteers will work with children and youth as well: organize summer/winter schools, activities for socialization and development of beneficiaries soft skills, work on social media, make photo/video documentation of project activities and implement personal projects.
Duration of service: 8 months.
Start of service: 1st August 2019
End of Service: 30 March 2020
Profile of participants:
- Age 18-30
- Basic knowledge of English language
- Participants must be able to participate at full duration of the project
- We encourage participation of young people with fewer opportunities: economical, geographical or social difficulties
- We are looking for motivated persons, interested in topic of project
The selection of the participants will be done through the following steps:
- selection of the participants at national level and creating a proposition list – done by partner organization.
- selection of the participants in Georgia by Association “Merkuri” team. Selection will include analysis of CV and motivation letter and Skype interview.
Association “Merkuri” provide accommodation for volunteers in Zugdidi. Volunteer will be accommodated in host family in private house. Volunteers will share room (not more than 2 person in room) and access to necessary facilities (share kitchen, bathroom, washing machine). The house will be in Zugdidi near to our office (approximately 10-15 minutes walk) or with a good connection to the centre. Volunteer doesn’t have to pay for accommodation, heating, water, energy or internet.
The travel, accommodation, food and insurance (CIGNA) are co-funded by the European Union through the ERASMUS+ program.
Food and allowance
The volunteer will receive food allowance of 70€ per month. The volunteer will receive a monthly allowance or pocket money of 60 € at the beginning of each month as well. Travel expenses from home country to the venue of the project will be covered by the project.
The organizers will reimburse travel costs for the amount showed in the original boarding passes, tickets and invoices, up to the limits indicated in the ERASMUS+ program guide.
Limit for international travel cost
|Country||Limit (international travel, both way) per person (EUR)|