International TC for youth workers “Miracle maker: instruction to use”
The aim of training courses is to promote youth work as a tool for the development of rural areas and to activate young people through training youth leaders in order to initiate high quality youth exchange ideas tackling the topic of rural areas.
The methods used will be those of non-formal education, including creative workshops, debates and active inter-cultural learning processes that will encourage young people to become active citizens and to share their gained understanding and knowledge with others.
After training courses all participants will organize follow up activities (presentations, seminars, work-shops, articles in media) in their countries.
Participants profile, the participants should meet the following criteria:
- Be youth workers, actively working with youth in rural or remote area
- Be motivated and interested in exploring the concept of youth work, youth participation and youth policy;
- Be in a position to multiply the experience gained during the course in their realities;
- Be able to work in English;
- No age limit for participants.
To guarantee the high capacity building effect for partner organizations, we advice to keep quota: 3 participants for international TC should be associated with partner organization, 5 will be selected by open call.
Number of participants: 24 rural youth workers from Poland, Latvia and Georgia
Number of participants per country: 8 persons
Dates: 1 – 6 Jul 2019 (exclude travel days)