Call for trainers
Association “Merkuri” is looking for trainers for International TC.
Requested trainer profile
The target group for this call are experienced trainers of youth workers who have a proven record in the field of international youth work. The trainers should be capable to draft the curriculum of the course, to implement it in TC and to contribute to the evaluation and adjustment for future dissemination.
The candidates should have the following characteristics:
● Good English competence (understanding, speaking, reading and writing);
● Knowledge and/or experiences of all relevant features as described in the contents of the
training course, including Erasmus+: Youth in Action;
● Proven interest and experience in international and intercultural cooperation and settings;
● Experiences and/or knowledge of relevant youth policy fields, of youth work and its
approaches, amongst informal learning and non-formal education.
Selected trainers will be invited to sign a Service Contract with Association ‘Merkuri”. Invited trainers will participate in on-line working meeting with project staff.
The costs for travel, accommodation and boarding will be covered by the project funds
Application & selection procedure
Apply no later than: 1 June 2019
How to apply:
Submission of the documents
Interested candidates are requested to submit the following documents:
1. CV in English (preferably in the Europass format;
2. A one-page cover letter in English, which:
provides concrete examples of how the applicant’s experience and skills meet the·
assignment (based on the listed criteria for the profile of trainers);
provides information about two recommenders who can be contacted by Association “Merkuri”·
You will be informed about the selection by: 8 June 2019
Contact us for more information